At City Physio in Adelaide, your hands on Physio will assess and design a comprehensive range of individual treatments to restore and enhance your physical function and body movement to help you feel better. During your first consultation at City Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic in Adelaide, your hands on physiotherapist will listen to and talk to you in detail about the history of your core problem or injury and perform a comprehensive physical examination to find out exactly the root cause of your aches, pains, weakness or current symptoms. You will be provided with individual hands-on physio treatment solutions that will start you on the track towards the fastest recovery possible for your condition. Our aim is to partner with you to make you feel better and to help you stay that way.
City Physio in Adelaide is your hands on Physio, health and wellness partner – we will use a variety of manual, hands-on Physio treatment techniques together with cutting-edge Physio treatment strategies, education and self-management advice including:
- Manual/hands on physiotherapy for stiff joints and tight muscles
- Soft tissue, trigger point & deep tissue hands-on Physio treatment
- Stretching and muscle release
- Dry Needling Physio / Western Acupuncture
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Trapped/pinched nerve pain Physio treatment
- Anti-inflammatory Physio treatment
- Strapping/sports taping
- Bracing & Splints
- Pilates & core Physio stability exercise classes and rehabilitation
- Postural correction and endurance muscle training
- Mindfulness and stress reduction techniques
- Pain management
- Post Surgery Physio and Sports injury rehab Physio
- Tendon Rehab
- Individual gym & clinical Pilates – reformer, trapeze & magic circle
- Functional Exercise rehabilitation and training
- Hot / cold packs & electrotherapy
- Running Physio & sports physiotherapy enhancement – AFL, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Hockey, Swimming, Dance, Netball, Cricket, Tennis, Athletics, Cycling & more
Your hands-on Physio in Adelaide at City Physio & Sports Injury clinic may choose to use our on-site Gymnasium or our Adelaide CBD Goodlife Gym Physio treatment facilities to assist in your recovery. Some of the exercises will be performed initially with your physiotherapist before including them as a part of your recovery, in a class or self-management home program.
Your physiotherapist may also refer you for X-rays, Diagnostic Ultrasound scans, cortisone injections and digital MRI to assist with your treatment when required. If required we will discuss ways in which you may reduce inflammation in your body through medication or natural supplements. We will work closely with other health providers, GP’s and specialists to assist you in the best possible way.
Our primary focus is to provide you with hands-on Physio treatment in the Adelaide CBD to get you back to feeling great and getting on with your work, rest and play.